Spokane county inmate roster. Jacksonville jail inmate search.
Spokane County Inmate Roster
- Spokane County is a county located in the U.S. state of Washington, named after the Spokane tribe. As of the 2000 census the population was 417,939, and estimated at 468,684 in 2009, making it the fourth most populous county in Washington state.
- one of several resident of a dwelling (especially someone confined to a prison or hospital)
- One of several occupants of a house
- A person confined to an institution such as a prison or hospital
- convict: a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- inpatient: a patient who is residing in the hospital where he is being treated
- A list or plan showing turns of duty or leave for individuals or groups in an organization
- roll: a list of names; “his name was struck off the rolls”
- A list of members of a team or organization, in particular of athletes available for team selection
- A list of names, usually for an organization of some kind such as military officers and enlisted personnel enrolled in a particular unit; a muster roll; or a sports team, with the names of players who are eligible to be placed in the lineup for a particular game; A list of the jobs to be done by
- A roster can be a list of people and the times when they are required to work or a list of students in a classroom.
spokane county inmate roster – An illustrated
Spokane County Court House
The building is impressive and detailed, but impossible to see because of the trees.
Sunrise over Spokane County Campus *in sepia tone
spokane county inmate roster